|Before Sept. 1||Sept. 2 - Oct. 10||Onsite|
|Physician / Podiatrist||$295||$350||$395|
|Nurse / Allied Health||$129||$179||$229|
|Resident / Fellow / Student*||$150||$195||$250|
|Industry / Other||$295||$350||$395|
*A letter from the program director is required to receive the discounted rate. If the letter is not received two weeks prior to the activity, the full Physician rate will be charged.
October 10th 5:00 - 8:30 p.m. dinner included
Doubletree by Hilton Cleveland
3663 Park E Drive
Beachwood, OH 44122
Controversies / Complications in Arterial & Venous Therapies of the Lower Extremity
Lee Kirksey, MD
- Bring our worst or most complicated cases
- Disasters: Treated or are not preferred
- Trainee Presentation - Staff Debate
- Award for best case presentation
Diabetic Foot Dilemma's
Allan Boike, DPM, FACFAS; Georgeanne Botek, DPM
- Bring your challenging cases for conversations and controversies
Wound Care Workshop
Jacalyn Brace, PhD, CNP
- 25 Minute Breakout Stations
- Wound Assessment and Documentation
- Dinner Lecture
- Lower Extremity Ulcers - Different Diagnosis
Group Discount Available
Groups of 3 or more from the same office/institution will receive a 20% discount off the full registration fee. Please contact Alison Marinelli.
Cancellations must be received in writing at the Ciné-Med, Inc. office before September 28, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Upon cancellation, a $50 administration fee will be subtracted from the refunded registration fee.